Prevent bad breath by using TheraBreath® Oral Rinse after brushing with TheraBreath® Toothpaste. Our clinically tested, mild mint flavored rinse uses the oxygenating power of OXYD-8 to attack the bacteria that cause bad breath odor and stops sour, bitter and metallic tastes in your mouth.
TheraBreath® works not by using fragrance, nor mint to cover the bad smell. It works by killing the germs that causes all sorts of problems in your mouth - the anaerobic bacteria.
TheraBreath® is gluten free and is approved for diabetics! Free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - recommended for canker sores.
How To Use This Product
• Use 2-3 times per day
• Use 1-2 capfuls and gargle thoroughly. Try to let the oral rinse reach as far back in your throat as possible without gagging
• Gargle for at least 30 seconds, or for as long as you can
• With a new capful of rinse, swish rinse completely around your entire mouth for at least another 45 seconds
• Do not dilute with water!
• Do not rinse with water afterward!
• Benefits of this product will be canceled out if you use other products that contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; this chemical element gives the "bubble" texture.
• If you use toothpaste with SLS, make sure you rinse your mouth with water thoroughly after brushing before using TheraBreath® rinse.
• Rinse and gargle for as long as feasible for best possible result. You can let it stay in your mouth for up to 5 minutes.